Monday, May 18, 2015

Welcome to A Little Ashley!

As you can guess from the name of my blog, I'm Ashley. 

I'll start off by telling you a little bit about me. I'm a born-and-bred Texas girl who has left the Lonestar State while I attend college in South Carolina. I just finished my freshmen year at Clemson University (go tigers!!!!), where I am studying psychology. I am a proud member of a sorority, and am very blessed by my sisters and all they have taught me. Of course, they will never replace my wonderful family at home; I consider myself very lucky to be close with my family and I am definitely a home-body because I like being around my family so much - doesn't really make sense why I decided to go to college across the country huh?

I love all things girly! Fashion, makeup, jewelry...the list goes on. I see clothes and makeup as ways to express yourself and your individuality. Personally, I love bright colors and fun prints. A friend of mine once complained that my closet was too colorful and she couldn't find anything toned down enough to suit her style. I don't tend to be very adventurous with my clothes, but I am always willing to experiment with makeup. Sometimes I'll try new makeup looks just because I'm bored.

Now this leads into why I decided to start a blog! I love watching YouTubers and reading blogs to get new ideas for outfits or makeup, however most of the people whose style I love have a very different budget to look so fabulous on. I don't think there are many blogs (or I probably just haven't found them) that give an accurate depiction of how to look good on a college budget. So I want to share my fashion and makeup favorites that won't break the bank, as well as share my thoughts, insights, and experiences as a college student.

Please join me as I share a little bit of me!

No comments :

Post a Comment