Tuesday, June 23, 2015

4th of July Outfit Ideas

I don't know about you, but the Fourth of July is my favorite holiday! Between the all important meaning of the holiday, fun celebrations and warm summer weather, what's not to love? I'm extra excited this year because my boyfriend is coming to Texas to celebrate the holiday with my family. 

One of my favorite parts about the holiday is picking out festive outfits for the day. Yes, I did mean that to be plural. My Fourth of July is usually broken up into three parts: our town's parade in the morning, followed by lunch and swimming with a bunch of families, then a party at our relative's house that night. I came up with some outfit ideas based on how I spend the Fourth, but they could easily fit in with however you will be spending the day!


Stay cool in the sun with a simple tank, with flag detail, and shorts. I thought it was best to keep the accessories simple, stud earrings and a red bandana tied up as a head band for a fun touch. Red sneakers are cute and functional. And what Fourth of July look is complete without red nail polish and red lips?


I think this flag inspired bandeau bikini is adorable! Paired with a coordinating towel, and cute accessories, it's perfect for a Fourth of July spent by the pool or on the beach. Don't forget to stay hydrated with this star designed mason jar. 


Finish off the day with fun fireworks, both in the sky and on your dress! The ring keeps the fireworks theme going. Red earrings and wedges are another fiery touch. The ivory bag adds some neutral back into the look. Once again red lips and nail polish are a must. Can you tell I like red?

I hope you have a wonderful Fourth of July! God Bless the U.S.A.

No comments :

Post a Comment