Friday, September 22, 2017

10 Under $30: Semi Formal Dresses

Happy Friday friends!!! I hope you have had a great week! It's been a long week for me, but I'm so excited because there are so many fun things coming up. This weekend is parent's weekend at Clemson and my parents and little brother will be here very soon! And then next week, my sorority is having our semi formal (the inspiration for this post!). 

Semi is always one of my favorite functions and I love finding a cute cocktail dress to wear for it. I always see fun dresses online, but often they're so expensive. Semi dresses aren't something I'll get a ton of wear out of, since I'm not going to wear a cocktail dress to class, so it's something I'd rather not spend very much money on. I spent some time this week rounding up a variety of dresses that would work for your semi formal or homecoming and not break the bank! 
Semi Formal Dresses Under $30



I tried to find all different styles that could appeal to anyone. Clearly I favor jewel tones and black. And I love the idea of doing something unexpected like a romper or jumpsuit for semi. Even better, all these dresses are from Forever 21 and today they have free shipping on ALL orders! So go check out these dresses (or the tons of other ones they have) and find the perfect dress for your event!

No comments :

Post a Comment